Crew Bathroom Cleaner and Descaler
Crew Bathroom Cleaner and Descaler is a fully formulated cleaner for cleaning all fittings and walls in the bathroom viz. sink, tub, tiles and fittings. It is specifically formulated for use in hard water conditions. Regular usage of bathroom cleaner and descaler prevents scale deposition on tiles and fittings. It is a non chlorinated formulation hence no foul odour, gentler on surfaces and causes no discomfort to the end user while applying.
Select a Size
- Regular usage of crew bathroom cleaner and descaler prevents scale deposition on walls and fittings.
- Does not contain any abrasives, hence will not scratch bathroom surfaces. It's non chlorinated formulation hence no foul odour, gentler on surfaces and causes no discomfort to the end user while applying.
- Contains actives to prevent scale deposition and ensure scale removal. Hence it is ideally suited for use in hard water locations.
- Concentrated for economy of use.
- Quickly removes oil, stains, dirt and water marks.
Specs & Application Instructions:
- For normal soiling : Pour 15 ml in 1 litre of water. (Make 266 litres of RTU from 1 can). Fill a spray bottle with the solution and spray on to clean cloth/sponge. Apply to all surfaces to be cleaned (sink, tub,tile). Mildly scrub to remove dirt, stains, etc. Clean taps, soap holders and other metal surfaces thoroughly. Rinse with plain water. Clean and wipe flush handle, toilet seat cover and outer bowl after cleaning toilet bowl. Polish all metal surfaces with a dry cloth leaving them clean and smear free. For day-to-day maintenance spray- and-wipe method can be used. Important : Do not use on acid-sensitive surfaces. Rinse and dry hands after use
- Ideal for Cleaning of Tiles, Fittings, Sinks, Tubs.
Clear Medium Red
2 x 4L